- Pulverizers & hammer Mills
- Grains, Pulse Processing plants & machines
- Screening Machinery
- Blending Machines
- Chapati making machines
- Noodle Processing Machines
- Vermicelli processing machine
- Papad Making Machines
- Potato Chips Processing Machines
- Banana Chips Making machine
- Namkeen making machines
- Food Processing Plants & Machines
- Commercial Kitchen equipment
- Beverage processing machines
- Dry Fruit Processing Machines
- Home appliances
Chapati making machines
Whether your application is small, large, straightforward or problematic, Techno can produce it with unequalled cost effectiveness.
Semi automatic foot operated Chapati Makersemi-automatic-foot-operated-chapati-maker.html
Roti Maker has the carousal display cooking and easy, labor saving, one person operation. The semi automatic roti, chapati machine will always produce the same consistent, freshly made Roti, chapati !
Technical Details of Chapati MakerThis Techno semi automatic roti, chapati maker machine can make up to 600 chapati per hour. Production capacity is depending upon skill of the chapati maker operator. The Semi-Automatic Roti, chapati maker Machine provides ease to use and cleaning, saves labor costs and ensures product uniformity.
We offer roti, chapati maker high quality roti to enjoy the natural aroma and flavor of wheat. It is design to be installing in supermarkets, tourist villas, suburbs and direct sale to the public, hotels, restaurants, hostels. Chapati maker is produce in all contacting parts are food grade. temperature is adjustable.
Construction of commercial Chapati MakerCommercial Chapati maker consist with aluminum cast with non-stick coating plates, lower plate is heated by liquefied petroleum gas and upper plate is heated by 1.5 kW electric heater, temperature is controlled by thermostatic control and thickens is adjusted by adjustment guide which is given on the back side of the chapati maker. Complete unit is mounted on fabricated angle stand and cover with stainless steel sheets.
Operating System of Chapati MakerTake chapati flour (Wheat flour) with water at room temperature prepare the desired amount of dough either with help of Techno Dough Kneader or manual. After that, divide the dough into peach-size balls either with help of Techno luva cutting machine or manual.
Now, Start the Techno brand roti maker set the thermostatic control at desired amount of temperature and starts the LPG burner, which is fitted with the chapati maker. After getting desired temperature, the thermostatic control will be cutting out the power supply. After that put dough into peach-size balls Between two non-stick plates the press the foot operated pedal thus upper plate came nearest to lower plate the dough will get desired size because of the weight of the upper plate and heat from both side will cooked then When both sides are done, Then the color changes on the top & bottom and bubbles appear take off the pressure on the paddle then upper plate will be go up side by releasing pedal then use kitchen tongs (chimta) to remove the roti from the non stick plates. Hold the cooked Chappati over a medium flame and it will puff up immediately. Turn quickly to flame-ak the other side. Taking care that the edges are well cooked.
It's manual machine thus it is depend on the working efficacy of operator but tentative production capacity is 500 to 600 chapati, phulka, roti, and paratha per hour.
Key Features of Chapati Maker
- Unique and Reliable Design
- The semi Automatic Roti, chapati are highly effective as well as non stop continuous Roti, chapati producing process.
- Machine is fitted with heavy duty mild steel fabricated structure.
- Easy to operate, saving time and labor
- Operator needs no experience, production is rapid. The thickness of roti and size of finished products are adjustable.
- Advanced Design and Sanitary
- Machine is easy to assemble, clean and maintain
- Uniform Products, Reasonable Price, Small Size, Easy Maintenance
- Robust Construction
- Low Specific Power Consumption
- Durable Long Life
Standard Accessories of Chapati Maker
- Thermostatic control.
- 3 meter cable & 3 pin top as per IS: 1293.
- 2 numbers non stick plated aluminum polpat.
- 1 Number liquefied petroleum gas or compressed natural gas burner ( as buyer inform at time of placing order ).
- operators manual.
Extra Accessories of Chapati Maker
- Dough Kneader
- Luva Cutting Machine
- wood tongs (a tool with two movable arms that are joined at one end, used for picking up and holding things.) to extra life of non stick plate
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The Figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.
This document was last modified on: by Techno Agencies (email@example.com)